Monday, November 3, 2008

Ive been MEME'ed!

Boy, I have never been MEME'ed before. I am supposed to now tell you 7 things about myself that most people don't know...Ive been giving this a lot of thought, and boy is this hard.

1. In high school I loved to dye my hair different colors, and shaved parts of my head. I liked blue and purple the most.
2. I have multiple tattoos, all of them turtles.
3. No matter what my Mother thinks, I pierced my tongue as a dare by a friend, not the "other reason" she assumes it was for...
4. I am not Amish, like people keep asking me about. Just because I have long hair in a ponytail and wear long skirts all the time doesn't mean anything except I am to lazy to cut or style my hair, and skirts are much more comfortable than pants.
5. I am addicted to playing World of WarCraft. It started as a good way to spend time with my husband(who is a video game freak) and turned into a full fledged addiction (Ive even found myself playing it when he is not at home!).
6. Cheese is my most favorite food in the world! It is my comfort food, and I would eat it for every meal of the day if I could. I like it even more then chocolate!
7. And last but not least, I am a vegetarian, but don't like a lot of vegetables(weird, huh?)

Well, that was really hard to do, not because I have anything to hide, but because I cant think of anything interesting someone might want to know about me that they don't know already! So I guess now I'm supposed to MEME some people (7 to be exact), and that might prove to be even harder then telling the 7 facts about myself. I might need to think about this for a little longer, because most of the bloggers I know have already been MEME'ed.

On another note, I just wanted to share some pictures that aren't bead related...My boys dressed up for Halloween(they are old enough the don't do cute anymore :( . Without the face paint, they are cute as can be (I'm a Mom, I'm allowed to say that, right?).

And a loaf of sourdough bread that my Dad got me from San Francisco while he was there for my brothers wedding...how cool is this?

I never thought of making turtle bread before. I must say it was difficult to cut into, sawing him in half was almost a shame. I thought about trying to save him by putting a few coats of shellac on him, but Brian thought it would still get "funky" on the inside of the loaf, and that wouldn't be a good thing. He tasted great though, I dipped him in a homemade stew yesterday. Mmmmm....good!

No comments: