Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Beadwoman


well, since no one responded to the first post ( and I know you might still) I figure no one is interested yet. So I thought, what might make people even want to look at this? I guess it comes down to pictures. As I said before, I like to play with beads, and make all sorts of things from jewelry to house wares.

This is a picture of my recent submission to Margie Deebs color challenge. Check out the rest of the entries at http://www.margiedeeb.com/ under the color challenge page. I thought that this piece was easily understood to be a beaded woman figure, but after talking with my family, no one could figure this out on their own. I am not offended by this, actually I think it is rather funny. Oh well, some times only the artist can truly see their own creation for what it is. Any one out there have any opinions? I would love to hear them!

No comments: