Monday, December 17, 2007

A New Light!

Have you ever had one of those days that just seems to bring your spirits up? I think I am having one of those days today! Yeah! I needed this. Actually, its a good day for lots of reasons. I live in Michigan, and Saturday night into Sunday we got enough snowfall that they cancelled school today. Who doesn't love a snow day? Then I got a really cool email, that has just made my spirits soar! I love new beady endeavors!
Ive been thinking lots about The Beadin' Paths ( www.beadinpath.com) bead challenge that I entered, the beaded mask. I have been reading the posts from other challengers on their message board and trying to get a good idea of where I might start. Lots of people seem to be thinking the same things, bead embroidery, hiochol type beadwork, peyote, and even some RAW suggestions....Hmmmmm what to do. It will be on the back burner in my mind until after Christmas though. Everyone finished making their presents yet? I will admit that I am still coming up with new ideas for things to make people. I do wish there were more ideas to do with beads out there for the men in my life but I don't think any of my guys need belt buckles, tie clips or cuff links made with beads! Any body have good guy suggestions?

No comments: