Thursday, December 20, 2007

It's coming!!!

Is everybody ready yet? Because it is almost here! Aiden, my 4 year old is done with preschool until the 7Th of January. I almost don't know what to do with all the extra help I am receiving. The family is all starting to show up for the holidays( siblings from California, Kalamazoo, etc.) and the parties are being planned. And myself? I am no where near ready for any of this! I still have presents to create, and candy to make, and heck, I still have to even think of what I might be doing for certain people. I still have that male relative problem. Why cant they be more ...hmmm what is the word I am looking for...accessory-able? I would even go so far as to say more beadable! I seem to have this problem every year, and its not as if I am not trying! It seems as if my dad is just not the type to wear a necklace, or as I commented earlier a tie clip, belt buckle or cuff link type of guy. Well, Im off to go and make some more wire curly-ques and thats all that I can say for fear of giving to many clues...

No comments: