Thursday, November 8, 2007

libeado

Okay, so what do you do if your "name" is being used elsewhere for the same purpose? I have realized that maybe this isn't a problem because the other woman who is using the name libeado is from a state far away from mine, and maybe it will never cross paths, but what about when someone googles it, and 2 different things pop up? And both of those things have to do with beads? I have been using the name libeado since the early 90's but haven't gone very far with it. I did get my DBA but it has since expired, and I don't know how long the other woman has been using the name libeado. I have found that many bead stores have the same name, but no correlation to each other. Oh how the Internet has changed things. 10 years ago, I never would have known about this other woman, and therefor wouldn't be concerned about it. What to do, what to do?

No comments: