Monday, January 21, 2008

Slippers and jammies...


Well, the title says it all. I have been reduced to a slippered and jammied Michigan resident while the temperatures have dipped finally into "winter" status. Today is now my third day of not leaving the house. Thank heavens for a 3 day weekend, and not having to wake up at the crack of dawn to get dressed and go into the cold just to get someone off to school. Oh how I dream of the days when they are old enough to drive themselves to school. Of course then they wont want to be at school as much as they do now, and they will have the ability to drive themselves to somewhere other then school and claim they were there anyway. Are mothers truly ever happy? First the kids need to much, then they need to little...what to do?....BEAD!
I always thought I was well organized. HA! I make myself laugh. How on earth could I misplace my own camera, in my own house and not be able to find it? I have finally found somewhere to try and market some beaded things( http://www.etsy.com/ ). I have a reasonable stockpile of things to try and sell, and all I have to do is take some pictures, and see what happens. Can you believe I still cant find it? Will I be reduced to buying myself a new digital camera that has the ability to take fabulous bead shots? Chances are that I would probably buy the same thing as what is missing because I LOVE that camera!!! Where, oh where has my little camera gone, oh where, oh where can it be???? Can you hear the frustration in my words? Well, maybe if I spent as much time cleaning my house as I spend beading, and looking at bead related things on the computer I would find it. Damn. I have guilted myself into housework. Oh well, maybe I'll find something good. Wish me luck!

No comments: